Sylveco – Light Calendula Cream (Lekki krem nagietkowy) – Review
[vc_row][vc_column][sm_custom_heading heading_tag=”h4″]Producent’s Description[/sm_custom_heading][sm_column_text]
Hypoallergenic light calendula cream is recommended for everyday skincare routine for all skin types especially for irritated skin. It contains an extract from the bark of birch and marigold It has regenerating and cleansing properties.
Natural vegetable oil and shea butter rebuild water- lipid layer.It also contains allantoin which provide the skin with fast relief. Aloe extract restores proper moisture level and vitamin E protects the skin against the negative influence of the environment.
The extract from soapwort that contains a saponin helps the active ingredients to penetrate the skin deeper. The cream can be applied under makeup and around tired eyes.
This cream is recommended to people
- with dry flaky skin,
- with skin prone to infections and redness ,
- with irritated dry skin,
- with acne vulgaris , acne rosacea , a history of burns and frostbite.
It can also be used in the morning and birch and calendula cream with betulinic is recommended to be usedovernight or temporarily in case of exacerbation of changes .[/sm_column_text][sm_custom_heading heading_tag=”h4″]Ingredients[/sm_custom_heading][sm_column_text]Water, Grape seed oil, soybean oil, Sorbitan Stearate & Sucrose Cocoate, Shea butter ( Shea ) , glyceryl stearate, Argan oil, jojoba oil, stearic acid, alcohol cetylstearyl, Benzyl Alcohol, Betulin, Vitamin E, Aloe extract, Allantoin, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid, calendula extract, soapwort extract, Lupeol acid, oleanolic acid, betulinic[/sm_column_text][sm_custom_heading heading_tag=”h4″]Pros[/sm_custom_heading][sm_column_text]
- Price – €6 per 50ml
- air-less pomp container, very convinient
- light consistency
- fast absorbent
- agrees with my combination prone to blackheads skin
- it doesn’t have an overpowering scent
- soothes my skin
- helps it stay matt for longer
- packed with natural ingredients
- one pomp is enough for the whole face and neck
- cant buy it in my city, (I live in Ireland)
- don’t think it is suitable for a very dry skin
- it leaves a film, it doesn’t bother me but might be problematic to others
- when your skin feels too dry you might need a moisturising serum under this cream
- packaging is not seethrough so you cant see how much product is left
[/sm_column_text][sm_custom_heading heading_tag=”h4″]Summary[/sm_custom_heading][sm_column_text]Even though light calendula cream by Sylveco is not a perfect day cream it ticks a lot of boxes. After I will use up this one I will definitely purchase another one. I have been using Sylveco cream for the last couple of weeks together with Sylveco toner and face wash. I must say my face is less irritated, I have less pimples and blackheads. Any foundation I used in the morning goes over it perfectly.[/sm_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]